Life is Beautiful will take place, rain or shine, September 23, 24 and 25, 2016, in Downtown Las Vegas. Musicians, artists and speakers and set times are subject to change. A festival wristband must be worn at all times and will be void if tampered with or removed. Everyone is subject to search upon entry to the festival.
Life is Beautiful encompasses 18 city blocks in Downtown Las Vegas, extending from 7th to 11th streets and from Mesquite to Carson avenues. The festival entrance is located at Fremont and 7th streets. While at Life is Beautiful set aside time to explore both the iconic Fremont Street Experience and the bars and restaurants of the Fremont East District, both right outside of the footprint.
Festival gates will open at 2 p.m. daily and will close at 1 a.m. A detailed schedule of set times will be released closer to the festival.
Get A Room
Need a chill place to unwind after the festival? Want to be fully immersed in the DTLV vibe? Reserve a beautiful place to rest your mind and body.
Life is Beautiful partner Hotels for Hope offers a variety of accommodations for every style and budget, from a simple crash pad to a luxury suite—they’ve got it all and at the guaranteed LOWEST rate.
And because it’s not all about you all the time, book with Hotels for Hope and a donation will be made to Project 150, giving homeless, displaced and disadvantaged high students the tools they need to succeed and graduate.
Life is Beautiful is an all-ages festival. Everyone over the age of 2 years old will need a festival ticket.
Tickets are available for purchase through ticketfly.com, on the phone or via its mobile app (for U.S. customers only).
A wristband will take the place of a paper ticket. Wristbands will ship in advance. No tickets will be printed or shipped.
A high-security wristband with an RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) embedded chip will be mailed to you before the festival. The wristband is like cash—it cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. The wristband will be scanned as you enter the festival site. It should remain on your wrist throughout the festival.
Wristbands will be shipped to customers, starting on September 1. You will be notified when your order is shipped. Your order will be shipped via regular mail, and you should expect your wristband(s) to arrive in 7 to 10 business days from the shipping confirmation email date.
If you are purchasing from outside the U.S. or Canada, wristbands will be held at will call at the festival box office. Wristbands are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
Pass prices will be divided evenly into four even payments. Subsequent installments will not be automatically charged. You will need to return to process future payments. A payment invitation email will be sent to you roughly one week in advance of each payment due date and will include payment instructions.
- 2nd Payment Due: June 15, 2016
- 3rd Payment Due: July 15, 2016
- 4th Payment Due: August 15, 2016
Shipping fee will be charged with initial payment.
Box Office & Will Call Information
The Life is Beautiful Box Office and Will Call is located on 6th Street and Carson Avenue (in the Fremont Country Club parking lot) in Downtown Las Vegas.
You must pick up your wristbands before entering the festival. Valid photo identification and the credit card used for the purchase are required at the time of pickup at Will Call. Tickets (if available) can also be purchased at the Box Office during the following dates and times below.
Hours of Operation:
Wednesday, September 21: 12–8 p.m.
Thursday, September 22: 12–8 p.m.
Friday, September 23: 11 a.m.–midnight
Saturday, September 24: 11 a.m.–midnight
Sunday, September 25: 11 a.m.–midnight
GA Pass: $285 plus fees
GA pass grants you access to the beautiful life! With this wristband, experience the sights and sounds of four stages, taste cuisine in the culinary villages, attend learning sessions and be visually stunned by murals and immersive art installations.
VIP Pass: $655 plus fees
Everything the General Admission pass offers plus access to private viewing areas at the main stages and the VIP Lounge featuring:
- Shaded VIP relaxation area with comfortable furniture and lounge chairs
- Exclusive VIP-only food and beverage vendors, art vendors and art installations
- Private air-conditioned flushable restrooms with attendants
- Limited-edition festival merch gift and poster
- Exclusive express VIP lanes at the festival gates with re-entry allowed all weekend
- VIP concierge in the VIP Lounge at both Downtown and Ambassador stages
All-In Pass: $2,495 plus fees
An All-In Pass will include everything offered in both the General Admission and VIP pass, plus the following:
- Access to the artist lounge
- ALL IN lounge with complimentary beer, wine and spirits
- Two daily meal vouchers
- Exclusive main stage viewing areas
- Swag bag and survival kit
- Festival re-entry with complimentary parking
- Las Vegas hotel credential delivery
Park & Ride Passes
Parking at the festival can be tricky. So make it easy on yourself and take advantage of a guaranteed spot in the World Market Center lot and round-trip shuttle rides to Life is Beautiful in less than 10 minutes.
- 3-day Park & Ride passes are available for $45 per person
- A pass includes round-trip shuttle rides for individual passengers between World Market Center and the festival all weekend
- Park & Ride is located at World Market Center, 495 S. Grand Central Parkway
Brought to you by Crank & Grind
Hours are 12:00pm -2:00am Friday, Saturday & Sunday
A complimentary bike valet will be provided for festival guests. Leave your ride and enjoy the show. For more information about where to park your bike, please check back closer to the festival.
Want a safe and secure place to store your things while you are enjoying the Life is Beautiful festival? Personal lockers will be available so you can free up your hands and avoid losing any personal items during this experience. Please check back closer to the festival for more information on pricing and how to reserve in advance.
What To Bring
- Blankets (Clean and bed-bug free.)
- Baby strollers (We love the little ones.)
- Small bags, single-compartment backpacks, plush backpacks and purses—regular-size/unframed backpacks (Now is the time to break out that Hello Kitty backpack you haven’t worn since 3rd grade.)
- Portable phone chargers
- WWE Superstar Seth Rollins
- Soft-sided coolers no larger than a 12-pack size (But don’t think of filling it with beer.)
- Two factory-sealed water bottles up to 1 liter each (Stay hydrated.)
- Empty Camelbak or other empty plastic containers, i.e. Nalgene bottle (Indulge in all that free water in the middle of the desert.)
- Binoculars (To watch the action on stage, not to be a creep.)
- Personal cameras with a detachable lens 2 inches or shorter
What Not To Bring
- Unsealed water bottles (We caught on a long time ago that vodka and water are both clear.)
- Weapons of ANY kind
- Drones / remote flying device
- Illegal substances and/or paraphernalia (This is a family-friendly event, so get high on your time.)
- Large or framed backpacks, purses or bags (You aren’t moving in, just staying awhile.)
- Professional video/audio recording equipment (Try Snapchat instead.)
- Professional still camera equipment with a detachable lens longer than 2 inches, tripods, big zooms, or commercial-use rigs
- Selfie sticks, GoPro attachments, Monopods
- Aerosol containers, except sunscreen (There’s no place for Aqua Net at this festival.)
- Bicycles inside festival grounds (Bike valet will be provided.)
- Skateboards, hoverboards, scooters, wagons, carts or any other personal motorized vehicles
- Lawn furniture, chairs, tents (Inflatable pink flamingos will be considered.)
- Fireworks and explosives
- Musical instruments (While we appreciate that you played the French horn in 7th grade, the only music we want to hear is from the performers onstage.)
- Picnic baskets, large or hard-sided coolers (We wouldn’t want to insult our food vendors.)
- Pets/animals; dogs that are individually trained to assist a person with a disability are allowed on the grounds of the event (We love Fido, Sparky, Boots and Whiskers, but we think they will be much happier at home in their air-conditioned pet condo.)
- Laser pointers
- Glass or can containers of any kind
- Markers, sharpies, paint pens or spray paint
- Promotional items, samples, giveaways, flyers or stickers
- Sharp objects, large chains, spiked jewelry
- No illegal vending is permitted; no unauthorized or unlicensed vendors allowed
- Hula hoops and umbrellas
- Professional radios or walkie-talkies
- Water guns, water balloons, any other kind of water projectile
- Large totems; must be smaller than 6 feet, and no thicker than 1/2 inch. Must be made of light material: swim noodles, foam-type material, cardboard tubes, fabric, string, yarn, light plastic, balloons and/or blow-up items. Totems made of wood, metal and/or PVC material will NOT be allowed. This includes flagpoles and heavy sticks.
In & Out Policy
Due to the safety and security of the festival and all festival goers, General Admission attendees will be permitted one exit and one re-entry per day. Guests that exit and wish to re-enter, must be back inside the gates by 9:00 p.m.
If you have any special needs or medical issues and do not think you will be able to stay within the festival grounds after one exit and one re-entry, please email us prior to the festival at [email protected] and we will do our best to address every concern individually.
Likewise, there will be uniformed assistance personnel within the festival grounds to help with on-site questions. It is our top priority for everyone to have a safe, fun, beautiful time.
Remember, you will not be allowed to return to the festival grounds if you leave the site without getting scanned out by a supervisor BEFORE you exit.
This festival is such a beautiful experience that you won’t want to miss a minute of the action.
Life is Beautiful is excited to bring back its festival volunteer program, INSIDE Beautiful, for another year! Volunteer applications will be available in August 2016. Any questions, please email us at [email protected].
Life is Beautiful is accessible to all guests with disabilities. There will be ADA-accessible viewing platforms located at each of our two main stages. Please note that they have limited capacity and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. ADA-accessible restrooms will also be available behind the viewing platforms. Please e-mail [email protected] for more information.
Pets are not allowed within Life is Beautiful festival grounds. However, service animals trained to assist an individual with a disability will be allowed. The owner of the animal may be asked to describe the task the animal provides.
Special Dietary Needs
Outside food and drink (with the exception of sealed bottled water) will not be allowed in the festival grounds. If a patron has special medical dietary restrictions, items will be allowed if accompanied by a doctor’s note.
We will do our best to accommodate all patrons trying to enjoy the festival. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].