SOCIAL MEDIA & GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN
LOS ANGELES, CA
Life Is Beautiful is looking for creative, self-motivated students to join their 2019 festival team. The ideal candidate is a tastemaker in their market, is active on social media platforms including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Snapchat, and is passionate about music and live events. Must love organization, sharing ideas, and active communication.
- Act as the liaison between online audience and marketing team, handling community management, ideating with team on creative campaigns, and strengthening brand voice
- Create original content for graphics, gifs, and/or videos for organic socials, priority campaigns, and festival announcements
- Opportunity to attend the 2019 festival and take part in and assist different departments on-site
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, experience and attributes and will have had proven success and excellence in:
- Strong passion for music and live events!
- Online social networking skills.
- Communications Skills – ability to communicate with a variety of personalities across a multitude of departments and in a professional and appropriate manner
- Must be a self starter and self motivated. Always be looking for a way to solve the problems that are identified.
- Problem-Solving Skills – ability to find creative and resourceful solutions to challenges the ability to work with multiple demands and high expectation.
- Must be a team player committed to constant improvement and creative approach to working in new situations.
- Ability to complete timely response to emails, surveys, and requests and follow through to multiple simultaneous requests.
- Brand marketing experience a plus
- Music industry experience a plus