Life is Beautiful is located in beautiful Downtown Las Vegas, Nevada. The festival encompasses 18-city blocks within the heart of the city extending from 7th to 11th Street and from Mesquite to Carson Avenue. The festival entrances are located at Fremont & 7th street and Fremont & 11th Street.
YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Life is back September 17-19 2021
Life is Beautiful is unique in that the majority of it occurs in the evening and night where full energy of Las Vegas city lights come alive. Festival gates will open from 2:00pm-1am daily. A detailed schedule of set times will be available closer to the festival.
Yes! Life is Beautiful is an all-ages experience. All is welcome and everyone over two years of age and older are required to have a festival wristband.
Refunds will be available only if Life is Beautiful 2021 is rescheduled or cancelled. If you would like to sell your ticket, please visit the official Life is Beautiful Ticket Exchange on Lyte.
If the festival is postponed or rescheduled your festival passes will automatically be honored at the rescheduled date. Should you be unable to attend the new date, you must request a refund no later than 30 days after the announcement of the rescheduled date. If the festival is canceled, your festival passes will be refunded through our Life is Beautiful ticket vendor, Front Gate Tickets, or through our official Ticket Exchange provider, Lyte. We cannot verify the policies of any third-party ticket resellers.
The layaway payment plan includes a down payment at the time of purchase and 6 subsequent installments until the ticket is fully paid off.
Layaway plans have payments due on the following dates:
*Down Payment and subsequent installments totals will vary depending upon quantity of tickets selected.
Ticket price includes layaway fee, shipping and service fees, and the 9% Nevada Live Entertainment Tax.
Default on payments will result in cancellation of your order and the loss of a $50.00 termination fee. It is your responsibility to manage your payment plan. You must pay attention to your bank and credit card statements to make sure your payment is successfully completed on each scheduled date. You will be granted a 10 day grace period from each scheduled payment date to process any missed payments, and instructions will be emailed from Front Gate Tickets to do so. If your payment is not made in full by the 10th day after the payment due date your order will be cancelled and you will forfeit the $50.00 termination fee in addition to the $10 layaway fee.
All purchases and partial purchases are non-refundable. If you fail, for any reason, to pay any of the installments you will void your ticket and you will forfeit the $50.00 termination fee in addition to the $10.00 layaway fee.
Wristbands associated with your order will not be shipped until all payments are complete. Wristband shipping begins in early September.
If you have questions on payment plans, please click here to access the Front Gate Tickets Help Center.
No paper or digital tickets will be provided for Life is Beautiful. All purchasers will receive an RFID wristband, which serves as your ticket. Wristbands will ship approximately 4 weeks before the event.
If you are denied entry into the US due to Covid restrictions you will be eligible to receive a refund.
Even though Life is Beautiful takes place in the mojave desert, historically we’ve had very favorable weather conditions of sunny weather ranging from 90 degrees during the day to 65 degrees at night. Plan accordingly!
There is no street parking available at or near the festival. Plan accordingly and utilize our Park & Ride passes for guaranteed parking and round trip shuttle rides to and from Life is Beautiful all weekend long. Check back soon for more information regarding Park & Ride passes.
We make every effort to create a safe environment on the festival grounds, including public and private security and medical staff throughout the festival. If you have a specific question regarding safety, security or medical information, please contact a Life is Beautiful representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes. Life is Beautiful brings together the best local and regional restaurants from all around the Las Vegas valley of which offer many vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free choices to satisfy your appetite.
Life is Beautiful will have several lost-and-found booths located throughout the festival as well as an online portal after the festival if you.
Life is Beautiful will have several lost-and-found booths located throughout the festival as well as an online portal after the festival. Check back closer to the festival for more details.
- Backpacks and bags larger than 6” x 8” x 3” made of clear plastic, clear vinyl. or clear PVC
- Bags and purses up to 6” x 8” x 3” (do not have to be clear)
- Dedicated hydration packs emptied of all liquid, with a gear capacity of no more than 2.5L/150 cubic inches
- E-cigs, Vapes, Juuls, or any type of electronic cigarette (juices and refills must be sealed)
- Hand sanitizer
- Personal cameras (no detachable lens)
- Portable phone chargers
- Refillable water bottles
- Sealed cigarettes
- Sealed eye drops
- Sealed lighters
- Sealed over-the-counter medications
- Sealed sunscreen lotion (non-aerosol)
- Sealed tampons
- NO Aerosol cans or sprays
- NO Air horns
- NO balls or projectiles
- NO Camera accessories- selfies sticks, tripods, monopods, gopro mounts and attachments, detachable lenses, or other commercial equipment
- NO Camera equipment with a detachable lens longer than 2 inches
- NO Chairs or lawn furniture
- NO Coolers
- NO Costume face masks
- NO Costumes that resemble public safety uniforms (fire, medical, police, swat, security)
- NO Drones or remote flying device
- NO Explosives
- NO Fireworks or sparklers
- NO Flags
- NO Glass or cans of any kind
- NO Hard plastic glow sticks
- NO Hula-hoops
- NO Hydration packs with more than two pockets in addition to the one holding the water reservoir and a gear capacity larger than 2.5L/150 cubic inches
- NO Illegal substances or paraphernalia
- NO Inflatable toys or furniture
- NO Laptop computers or tablets
- NO Laser pointers
- NO Liquids
- NO Musical instruments
- NO Outside food and beverage of any kind
- NO Pets/animals
- NO Picnic baskets
- NO Professional video/audio recording equipment
- NO Promotional items, samples, giveaways, flyers or stickers
- NO Scooters, skateboards, hoverboards, bicycles
- NO Shade structures of any kind (canopies, tents, umbrellas, parasols)
- NO Sharp objects, large chains, spiked jewelry
- NO Strollers, carts or waggons
- NO Totems
- NO Tote Bags
- NO Unauthorized/unlicensed vending
- NO Walkie-talkies
- NO Water guns or water balloons, any other kind of water projectile
- NO Weapons of ANY kind including pepper spray and pocket knives
Life is Beautiful reserves the right to prohibit additional items that may cause injury to others. For any more questions on Prohibited Items please email email@example.com
Life is Beautiful is excited to bring back its festival Volunteer Program, INSIDE Beautiful, for another year! Click here for more information. Keep up to date with us on social media or join our newsletter for the latest information. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Life is Beautiful we want to make sure that all arts and music lovers have access to the entire LIB experience. Our Access Team is friendly and helpful and we look forward to spending an unforgettable weekend with all of you!
For general accessibility information please read the access guide below. Please note the accessibility information on this site will be periodically updated the closer we get to the festival. If you have additional questions about accessibility, or require a specific accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com
Access staff are located at every accessible viewing area and are available to provide information and answer any questions you have.
All stages have designated raised platform accessible viewing areas for people who use mobility devices, have significant mobility impairments, or require accessible seating. Folding chairs are available at each platform. Please note that these areas have limited capacity and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Access staff manage the viewing platforms to accommodate as many people as possible while remaining safe and comfortable.
Life is Beautiful is located in beautiful Downtown Las Vegas, Nevada. The outdoor terrain is made up of concrete streets, sidewalks and parking lots, several large grassy areas, and a few mulched, earthen areas. The entire area is flat and without much change in terrain. Sidewalk curb cuts are located at the end of each block. The festival area is 18 city blocks and the distance between stages can be long, so we encourage you to plan accordingly. All buildings within the festival are ADA accessible.
All prescription medications must have a prescription label that matches the name on your photo identification. For patrons with special dietary needs, a daily amount of personal food may be brought into the festival, if accompanied by a doctor’s note. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessible restrooms and accessible portable toilets are located throughout the festival. Additionally, all there will be accessible portable toilets located at each accessible viewing platform.
Life is Beautiful has engaged Certified ASL performance interpreters and Certified Deaf Interpreters to provide Deaf access during the three headlining acts, each night of the festival, on the Downtown Stage.
For placement information, additional ASL show requests, or deaf and hard of hearing accommodations, please email ASL@lifeisbeautiful.com. Please make any requests for additional shows or accommodations as soon as possible, and at least 30 days in advance of the festival in order to give interpreters adequate time to prepare. Requests made within 30 days of the festival may not be accommodated.
Pets are not allowed at the festival. Service animals, which are trained to provide assistance to a patron with a disability, are welcome. Service animals must be accompanied by and under the control and supervision of the handler with the disability at all times. When entering the festival, the handler of the animal may be asked to describe the support the animal provides.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Life is Beautiful has a zero-tolerance policy for harassment of any kind. Please alert staff immediately if you feel harassed or threatened in any way. Remember: No always means NO. Monitor yourself and those around you. If something inappropriate happens to you or someone in your group, notify Life is Beautiful personnel.
- Carry emergency contact information in your wallet and put it on your phone’s lock screen.
- Register your wristband with your emergency contact information.
- Stay hydrated.
- Bring sun protection—sunscreen lotion, hats, and sunglasses. Take a break, find some shade.
- Protect your ears—the sound is always ON!
- Be aware of your surroundings and your belongings at all times. If you find something or lose something, go to Lost and Found located at the INFO Booth.
- Bring a list of allergies and medications you take in case of medical emergency.
- Dress for the weather—Las Vegas in September can be hot, but it’s also beautiful! Check that weather app.
- Need help? Lost? Injured? Witness criminal activity? Contact any uniformed staff member.