Our single most important duty as festival hosts is to keep you and your music-loving peers safe festival weekend. While we are eagerly awaiting a glorious return to LIVE music September 17th-19th, we are putting extra measures in place for the 2021 festival to protect attendees from the spread COVID-19.
The following guidelines have been created alongside health & safety experts, and are designed to minimize risks and maximize good times.
Upon entry, all attendees are required to either:
- Provide proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In order to be considered “fully vaccinated” you must receive your final vaccine dose 14 days prior to your entry date*
- Provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test. Negative test must be obtained within the 72 hours leading up to Life is Beautiful. 3-day ticket holders may be tested Thursday, September 16th, or Friday, September 17th for their negative result to be honored on all three festival days. We strongly encourage unvaccinated guests to wear a mask at all times during the festival.
In order to be fully vaccinated for Life is Beautiful, you will need to receive your final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior to your entry date. Your single dose of Johnson & Johnson or your second dose of Pfizer or Moderna MUST have been received no later than Friday, September 3rd. We strongly encourage all guests to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Find an vaccine today at vaccines.gov/search
MINORS UNDER THE AGE OF 16
Minors 2 – 15 years of age must provide proof of vaccination or negative test result and be accompanied by an adult.
No matter how you choose to provide proof of vaccination or negative test, we encourage you to take a picture of your proof and keep it on your phone just in case!
TESTING PRIOR TO THE EVENT
For guests that will provide proof of a negative test for entry, tests must be administered within 72 hours of each day you are attending.
3-Day ticket holders may be tested on or after Thursday, September 16th for their negative result to be honored on all three festival days.
The following lab-administered tests will be accepted:
All negative test results must show the name of the lab, your name, and the date of test administration.
At-home tests will not be accepted.
POP-UP RAPID TESTING CENTER
Life is Beautiful will operate a Pop-up Rapid Testing Center located at 200 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, on the corner of Las Vegas Blvd. and Carson Ave.
- Book an appointment by Wednesday, September 15th at 6:00 PM. Book your appointment HERE
- Rapid Tests are $49 when you book in advance and $69 at the door
- Testing will be conducted on:
- Thursday, September 16th from 9:00 AM- 9:00 PM
- Friday, September 17th from 9:00 AM- 9:00 PM
- Saturday, September 18th from 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Sunday, September 19th from 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Results will be sent by email and text message within 15 minutes of your test.
In the event that you test positive for COVID-19 within 72 hours of entry to the festival, we will roll your ticket over to the 2022 Festival at no additional charge
You will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a copy of your Positive Test
*Life is Beautiful Health Check documentation and requirements are subject to change*
COVID-19 SAFETY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. By attending Life is Beautiful, you expressly agree to comply with any and all rules and safety guidelines put in place by the event organizers, and voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, waiving all claims and potential claims against the event organizers, and their affiliated companies relating to such risks.
We ask that you not attend if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
- Within 14 days before attending the festival you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within 48 hours prior to attending the festival, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention);
- Within 14 days prior to attending the festival, you have travelled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
All policies subject to change.