2. NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL is continually improving and adding new functionality and features to its Web Site and improving and adding to our existing products, services, and programs. Because of these ongoing changes, changes in the law, and the changing nature of technology, LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL’s data practices will change from time to time. If and when our data practices change, LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL will post the changes on the Web Site to notify you of the changes. We encourage you to check this page frequently. This policy was last updated on December 31, 2016.
3. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL collects information and data when you use the Web Site. Such information includes Personal Information, Contact Data, Message Data, and Traffic Data (collectively “Customer Information”). “Personal Information” includes your name, address, email address, passwords, home and business address, phone number(s), and other information that may not be publicly available. “Contact Data” includes information developed by you that may be provided to LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL to enhance your use of LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL products and services. “Message Data” includes any messages sent or received through the Web Site, information and data about those messages, your account activity, and your log-in, log-out times. “Traffic Data” includes data about the nature of your usage of the Web Site and products and services and can include: IP addresses, domain servers, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, clickstream data, type of computer or mobile phone, type of web browser, one or more cookies that identify your browser, and telecommunications carrier information.
In connection with your use of the Web Site, LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL may collect: the domain name and/or email address of Web Site visitors; the email address of users who communicate with LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL via the Web Site or via email; information as to what pages within the Web Site users access, and for how long the users access or visit such page; information volunteered by the user, such as through registration on the Web Site, purchases made through the Web Site, email update requests, and general requests for information; and information about transactions with LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL, and third-parties with whom LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL affiliates for ticketing, merchandising, and other commercial purposes.
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL honors Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals and does not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a DNT browser mechanism is in place.
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL CANNOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE ON OR TRANSMITTED VIA THE INTERNET.
4. USE OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
When you register on the Web Site, or make a purchase transaction on the Web Site or through a LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL ticketing or merchandising partner, your personal information will not be sold, shared, rented or distributed to others, including sponsors, affiliates, and partners (the “Affiliated Parties”). However, there may be some other, limited circumstances in which LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL may be required to share or transfer Personal Information in our databases, for example, to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, to protect your vital interests, or in the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL restricts access to nonpublic Personal Information to those employees and agents who need such information. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL uses Customer Information to enhance your use of LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL services by processing information collected for purposes including, but not limited to: providing information to users about LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL products and services; formatting and displaying elements of Contact Data and Message Data to you and those with whom you exchange messages; delivering advertisements and related links; and storing messages.
5. ANONYMOUS DATA COLLECTED
In addition to the information you provide when you use www.lifeisbeautiful.com, LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL uses technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our Web Site. For example, we use technology to track how many visitors access our Web Site, the date and time of their visit, the length of their stay, and which pages they view. We also use technology to determine which web browsers our visitors use and the address from which they accessed our sites (for example, if they connected to the Web Site by clicking on a banner ad).
This technology does not identify you personally. It simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of the Web Site. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL and our Affiliates use this anonymous data and share it with third-parties to improve the content and functionality of our Web Site, to better understand our customers and markets, and to improve our products and services.
7. OPT IN/OPT OUT
As noted in Use of Customer Information above, LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL will not provide your nonpublic Personal Information to Affiliated Parties unless you have opted in to receive emails from the Affiliated Parties. If, at any time, you desire that LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL cease providing your nonpublic Personal Information to Affiliated Parties, you may opt out of those disclosures by directing us not to make those disclosures (other than disclosures permitted by law). If you receive communications from us that you do not want to receive, you may opt out of receiving those communications by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Occasionally it is necessary to send out a service-related announcement. Generally, users may not opt out of these communications. These communications are not promotional in nature.
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL does not disclose personal information to third-parties, except when one or more of the following conditions is true:
- LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL has the individual’s permission to make the disclosure;
- The disclosure is permitted by law or mandatory professional standards;
- The disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or other disposition of all or part of LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL’s business or assets or in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, or other corporate reorganization;
- The personal information to be disclosed is publicly available;
- The party to whom the disclosure is made controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL;
- The disclosure is reasonably necessary for the establishment or maintenance of legal claims;
- The disclosure is to persons or entities for whom LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL is providing or receiving services, provided the disclosure is consistent with the purpose for which the personal information was obtained;
- LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL may share with third-parties certain aggregated, non-personal information and Traffic Data, but such information will not identify you individually;
- LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL may share Customer Information when legally required to do so or at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation; or
- LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL may share your Customer Information with a third-party if you have consented to receive information from that third-party through registration from a co-branded version of the LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL service operated with a third-party or through a communication or promotional program of a third-party that is enabled by the LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL Service. Such third-parties will handle, store, retain, and access such user information in accordance with the terms and conditions of their agreements with you, if any, as well as their own privacy policies. It is your responsibility to carefully review such agreements and privacy policies. You acknowledge that LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL shall have no liability to you for sharing of such information to such third-parties and LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL disclaims any and all liability relating thereto.
9. PUBLIC FORUMS
Lifeisbeautiful.com may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups (collectively, “Public Areas”) available to its users. Please remember that any information that is posted to and/or disclosed in these Public Areas becomes public information, and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. By posting in the Public Areas you grant LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL a license to use the materials you post to the Web Site or any related service. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Web Site or related service, you are granting LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL, its Affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Web Site, including without limitation: a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Web Site or any related service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute such User Content.
The LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL Web Site is not directed at children under the age of thirteen. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL does not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under thirteen, please do not transmit any personal data. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided personal data to LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will try to delete that information from our databases.
11. LINK TO OTHER SITES
12. CONSENT TO BE CONTACTED
13. GOVERNING LAW